Are you unsure about a few things? Please feel free to look over our FAQ’s and contact us should you have further questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you planning an extension/renovation or new build but don't know where to start? Do you need plans drawn up prior to our first meeting?
- Give us a call we will walk you through the process, by working with you and one of our recommended design professionals to get the job underway.
- If you have your plans already that’s great!
- If not, we offer a full design and construct service and work closely with quality architects and drafts persons.
- We can submit your plans to council for approval, and, of course, construct you project.
- We can allow for an accessories budget in your quotation
- Or you can choose to purchase some/all of them independently.
- We will only recommend quality products, but product choice is always yours.
- Proctor Building Solutions is structured so you are dealing with the Directors either on the site or in the office.
- Ken is predominantly site based and hands on.
- Daniel is predominantly office based and deals with the administration process of the project.
- Either way, your inquiries are dealt with by the owners, and we will always get back to you, in respect to your enquiry.
- Yes we advise you of the estimated time to complete the project.
- An estimated completion date is based on live progress and will most likely change throughout the project. Any change to this date is relayed to you during our weekly communications.
- Although we are always time conscious, we will we always maintain our highest of quality standards.
- Bad weather may affect your expected completion date, but every effort will be made to commit and adhere to your expected completion date as much as is possible under the circumstances.
- A simple signed Post Contract Variation will be created to reflect your preferred changes.
- Once signed by yourself, we make the necessary adjustments to your project and continue on towards project completion.
- At Proctor Building Solutions there are no hidden costs.
- We spend a lot of time and go to great effort to provide you with an all-inclusive comprehensive quote in order to provide you with the most accurate costing possible.
- This is not a common industry approach in recent times, as most contractors provide their clients with estimations which will eventuate in additional cost to their clients for the duration of the project.
- You can be assured that once quoted there will be no additional cost to you, unless you add to our scope of works.
- Our client care doesn’t end just because your project does.
- You can be assured of Proctor Building’s exceptional quality, and have peace of mind by receiving our 7 year structural warranty against our workmanship.
- We also understand some matters don”t come to mind until well after your project has finished, so we’re still there for you at any stage after completion.